- Noor Trust Building, 4 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore HA7 1BU (+ Google Map)
- 10:00 - 16:00
Event summary:Having First Aid knowledge means you could be the difference between life and death. Gain the confidence to provide help in an emergency to children and adults alike, whether at a school, workplace, sporting event or outdoor trip.
Having First Aid knowledge means you could be the difference between life and death. Gain the confidence to provide help in an emergency to children and adults alike, whether at a school, workplace, sporting event or outdoor trip.
IMA UK members benefit from a member discount of only £25.
This is a British Red Cross first aid course organised in collaboration with the IUS and Noor Trust charities.
- Limited spaces available.
- Content includes: dealing with an emergency, unconsciousness, choking, bleeding, heart attacks, strokes, sprains, strains, head injuries, broken bones and diabetic emergency.
- Participants will receive a certificate from the British Red Cross valid for 3 years upon successful completion of the course.
- The course fee is heavily subsidised to £25 for IMA UK Members and £30 for non-members. (Typically cost of public First Aid course at least £60).
Date: Saturday 27th April
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue name: Noor Trust Building
Venue address: 4 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore HA7 1BU
Nearest station: Canons Park (Jubilee Line) 15min walk. Bus: Route 79.
Free off-street parking available.
Open to: Anyone aged 18+
Fee: £25 for IMA UK Members- Lunch is included.
£30 for non-members.
To become an IMA UK member, sign-up online now.